We do offer Fast-Track and online training Adobe CQ5 Training in Hyderabad and One-to-One Adobe CQ5 Training in Hyderabad. Here are the major topics we cover under this Installation, Administration of the servlet engine using CQSE interface , Accessing the CRX repository, Accessing the Apache Felix Web Management Console, Using CRXDE Lite, Creating Templates, Page components and.jps scripts, Creating a web site based on the template, Stand-alone development and debugging, Understanding Apache Sling, Modularizing components and their reuse, WCM content management tools – Sidekick. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
Onlinetriningtech located in Hyderabad. We are the best Training Institute offers certification oriented Adobe CQ5 Training in Hyderabad. Our participants will be eligible to clear all type of interviews at end of our sessions. We are building a team of Adobe CQ5 trainers and participants for their future help and assistance in subject. Our training will be focused on assisting in placements as well. We have separate HR team professionals who will take care of all your interview needs. Our Adobe CQ5 Training in Hyderabad Course Fees is very moderate compared to others. We mentioned the course timings and start date as well in below.
Adobe CQ5 Training Modes:
One To One Training
Adobe CQ5 Training Key Features
onlinetrainingtech offers Adobe CQ5 Training in Bangalore in more than 9+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30+ Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Adobe CQ5 Training Batch Schedule
Here are the Adobe CQ5 Training Classes in Hyderabad Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn’t match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
• Weekdays Regular (Class 1Hr – 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
• Weekend Regular (Class 3Hrs) / Per Session
• Weekend Fast-track (Class 6Hrs – 7Hrs) / Per Session
Adobe CQ5 Training Syllabus
• Administration of the servlet engine using CQSE interface.
• Accessing the CRX repository
• Accessing the Apache Felix Web Management Console
• Using CRXDE Lite.
• Creating Templates, Page components and.jps scripts.
• Creating a web site based on the template.
• Stand-alone development and debugging
• Understanding Apache Sling.
• Modularizing components and their reuse.
• WCM content management tools – Sidekick.
• Creating Designers and using CSS files.
• Creating navigation components.
• Using the CRXDE debugger.
• Creating components to display a customizable page title, logo, breadcrumb and configurable paragraph.
• Creating and adding a Complex component.
• Adding a Search component.
• Introducing internationalization.
• Creating and registering a CQ custom Widget.
• Creating and downloading a CQ package for distribution.
• Creating and consuming an OSGi bundle.
• Optimization methodology.
• Changing default passwords.
• Adobe CQ5 Training FAQ
• Adobe CQ5 Trainer Profile
• Our Adobe CQ5 Trainers
• More than 10 Years of experience in Adobe CQ5® Technologies
• Has worked on multiple realtime Adobe CQ5 projects
• Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
• Trained 2000+ Students so far
• Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
• Certified Professionals